- All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the passengers to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below.
- The package offers flexible payment rules depending upon the advance purchase period or the inclusions. However, at times because of dynamic airline prices or peak season, we may ask you to furnish a higher amount before we start issuing the final vouchers.
- Payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank or online through our payment gateway using Master/Visa credit cards. In case of payment through credit card, a small amount of bank processing fee would be applicable on the amount being paid by credit cards. We won’t entertain cash payment though can be accepted on request but copy of the PAN card is required in that case.
For India & Bhutan
Days before departure Amount to be paid
Pencil Booking Rs. 2000 for making the travel plan and necessary arrangement
Final Booking 100% of the Air / Train fare or Rs.5000 for surface transport cost
60 days 20% of the land cost or 10000 whichever is higher
30 days 50% of the land cost
15 days 100% of the package cost
** days means working days
- Final vouchers can only be issued once Weltreise N Travel has received full payment.
- The booking is deemed cancelled if full payment is not received in less than 15 days prior to departure.
- GST to be added as per government rules in the final price before the final payment.
- If you are using an offer while making the booking, then the same will be subject to terms and conditions of the offer. Offers cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Weltreise N Travel has the right to amend/withdraw an offer at any time without prior intimation.
- In case of any dispute, decision of Weltreise N Travel will be final.
- The passenger shall pay the expenses incurred when he/she requests for a personal accompaniment/tour guide service for purposes like guided shopping, extended tour, etc.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, etc. will be on direct payment basis by the traveller to the service provider and Weltriese N Travel will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
- Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- Passenger will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation or flight services.
- Additional cost may need to be incurred by the passenger, if he/she wishes to change a meal plan voluntarily from the plan mentioned in the holiday package.
- Passengers will be charged extra for extended hotel stay(s).
- The prices displayed on the website or quoted by our travel experts have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case,of special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the Client.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if requested at any hotel by the passenger will be at a supplement cost which the passenger needs to bear.